Dasara or Dussehra is a festival in India that precedes the festival of Diwali. It signifies victory of the good over evil. It is celebrated with great pomp and show in different parts of India.
In the city of Mysore, elephants form an integral part of the dasara celebrations, where in a procession is taken out, to celebrate the festival. This figurine commemorates these elephants in the Mysore dasara festival. Also, it signifies the diversity in India, as it has been made by the artisans from the villages of Rajasthan.
- Dimensions of the figurine - Height (28 cm); Length (18 cm); Breadth (10 cm)
- Make - PVC
- Place of Origin - Rajasthan, India
- Clean with dry cotton or muslin cloth only
- Ideal for home & office decor
- Free shipping across India